Sunday, January 25, 2009

An Introduction

I think that's what you do initially for a blog: a brief descriptive paragraph. Who you are, what you do, who you're going to gossip about or what kinds of recipes you're going to post or exactly how many kittens will be in each and every photograph you'll take.

I'm D-----, I'm a teacher/student/barista/singer and I have no gossip material, cooking skills, or cameras, and furthermore, I will not be posting any pictures of any kittens because in my country they're delicious and nobody wants to see the pictures I would have of kittens should I ever get a camera in the first place.

I am, however, extremely self-conscious about just about everything that I do and I've got a little me inside my head constantly dissecting every moment I'm a part of. I really do try to remain as positive as I can, but sometimes I'll bitch and moan because the laws of Schadenfreude dictate that people can and will take a secret pleasure from my misery. Venting is is better than pent-up stress. If I put my frustration in a blog, then I won't put my neighbors in jars 20 years from now.

Welcome to the Terminal Ward, my safe haven where God forbid anybody I actually know find out about this and call me out for publishing how I was practically shitting my pants over how awesome I thought her new sweater was when actually I was thinking that she should be arrested for coming out in public thinking that neon, glittery yellow eyeshadow was a good idea.

Enjoy!
-dubs

No comments:

Post a Comment